Thursday 15 July 2010

I Am a Cider Drinker

Hello.

So, no posts for a month and then two in two days. You lucky... you.

This morning the postman brought me a little package containing a CD wallet that I designed a couple of months ago for the 2000 Trees Festival compilation Cider Smiles. If you've followed my blog for a while you'll understand my excitement in saying that the wallet's were printed with an uncoated soft matte finish and look (not to mention feel) wonderful.

The compilation will be available for sale from the 2000 Trees Festival website shop and at the actual festival. Which will be playing host to a shed load of fine bands like; Future of the Left, Pulled Apart By Horses, Shoes and Socks Off, The Xcerts and loads of others.

In other news a few of my posters shall be being exhibited at The Sage, Gateshead as part of the Summertyne Americana Festival, which runs from 22nd to the 25th of July.

As you can see a whole host of awesome Americana dudes will be playing including a personal favourite of mine Howe Gelb, he of Giant Sand fame. So I'd strongly advise going along, seeing some awesome acts play and maybe grab a poster or two.

Remain distorted folks!

1 comment:

Sarah Reid said...

you and your textures and your cider :P xxx