Wednesday 12 August 2009

When Day Chokes the Night

Hello. A while back I was asked to do some design work for a new pub that is opening in Brixton later in the year. I came up with some rough drafts and turned out they love wolves and were happy with what I'd sent them, which was cool. So today I was in Nation of Shopkeepers (a rad little bar in Leeds city centre) when on picking up a little zine / listings I discovered that very logo on a half page spread, sick! So that was a nice little surprise before I went and spent a small fortune on groceries in Sainsburys...

That's it for now, hopefully soon I'll be able to show you something I've done for everyone's fave Kingston-based rapscallions, Tubelord.

Over and out.

2 comments:

miss b said...

Nice!

FERAL said...

awsome mister, your so talented