Wednesday 3 March 2010

Put the Needle on the Record

Hi there.

If you haven't heard, there is a record shop that is now officially open in Hyde Park (Leeds). This is obviously exciting news. Its on Hyde Park corner and looks lovely and cozy and stocked to the rafters.

I was lucky enough to be asked to do some promotional items for the shop, including this flyer. I have yet to make it along to the shop yet but intend on doing so this weekend and taking all my hard earned pennies for a bit of a spree!

In other news the fabulous No Culture Icons collective have asked me to exhibit at Nation of Shopkeepers in Leeds city centre. I will showing off my posters / wears / something new and exciting on Sunday 14th March alongside awesome dudes such as Liam Henry, Sarah Abbott, Callum Harris, Jon Stanley Austin, Clare Owen and many more. You should come, it'll be right good. This poster was done by Sarah Abbott. I told you she was an awesome dude...

So much more work to come soon...

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

Sarah Abbott said...

thanks awesome dude!