Monday 24 January 2011

House of Low Culture

Hi folks

Apologies for being a bit quiet on the western front. I have been insanely busy these past few weeks and have lots of projects to show you very soon. In some good news, I Like Trains sold out of the posters I screen-printed for them one week into their three week tour. Nice one lads!

On to something I can show you. Since Poster Roast Leeds I made friends with a lovely Leeds-based collective of media types called Low Culture. Recently they asked me to design a poster for them, promoting their services and aiming to recruit some newbies into the fold.

Hopefully next time you tune in there'll be more exciting news. Some things that I can't wait to show you include; Cover design for a Children's book, new t-shirt for We Heart Arts, Identity for new Brighton-based record label, the list goes on...

Stay safe!

No comments: